Thursday, March 5, 2009

A week has went by????

I just noticed that it has been a week since my last post. I have been dealing with a house full of sick people and time just seems to have slipped past me. My youngest daughter got it first. For her it was really just a very bad cold but then when my better half started coming down with it last Sunday it really knocked him off his feet. Which is normal for him, being a heavy smoker for decades and decades whenever he gets sick with anything, it always goes straight to his chest. There is no such thing as a simple cold for him, it always turns into a sinus infection and an upper respiratory infection. Pneumonia is always a fear with him. So from Sunday at lunch time thru Wednesday he has been in bed sick. He also takes longer than most to recover as well. So even though he is up and moving around today and he looks better,he still doesn't sound great. Knock on wood though as it looks like he will be able to kick this one on as his own and wont need to go the doctor, which is where he usually ends up.
Now I can only hope I don't get this bug.

1 comment:

na said...

The little princess has it too! Something about her allergies and probable asthma and it always goes straight to her chest. Luckily it is not an infection...I am just rotating the required medications continuously. mucinex is wonderful for chest congestion!

Hope he gets better soon...poor guy.