Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dreams....

What do you think dreams are? Can your dreams be pictures into the future or the stuff Disney songs are made of? You know... A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep.... I know for sure bad dreams or scary ones, are not a wish that my heart makes and usually they are triggered by some type, of disturbing movie I have recently watched or even grisly news that I have seen on TV or read about. I can almost always find something in my bad dreams that I can link to something I have recently seen, so I can easily figure them out and put them into perspective. But my good dreams I'm not sure about, I'm not sure if they are just hopeful wishing on my part or if they are really trying to tell me something. Usually I don't dream very often but lately I have been, and I think that like alot of people I am looking for any reason to be hopeful, for the future and that my dreams just may be wishes I am hoping for, but it sure would be nice, to believe that these dreams are a hint, of better times coming. We all need to believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope is something we all need to hang onto.

1 comment:

na said...

Have you been in my head lately?

I have an award for you at my crafting blog
craftingatthecreek.blogspot.com