Saturday, April 4, 2009

Can I just please have a break????

I guess my plate was starting to get a little too organized and and on the way to being emptier of some of our problems that we have been battling. The plate has been overwhelming full for awhile now and it figures as soon as, we start to see an easing of problems and see that things are starting to move into a different direction, life decided I needed something else to worry about. I have battled with a blocked tear duct for a year and a half now, in my left eye, that likes to get infected off and on. But I had went 7 months with no problems, other than that eye waters a little more than normal. Then I get a sinus infection this week and the sinus infection drains down into this tear duct and infects it. Massive problem! I ended up with another very aggressive bacterial infection, in my sinus cavities, and tear ducts. So I'm not feeling so hot, very tired and run down. The eye is not a place you want an infection. I look like I was a boxer that lost his most recent bout. Ha Ha! So I will be hiding out at the house, as well until all of this swelling goes down! So the posts will be slim again for a bit while I try to get over this.They have me on high doses of antibiotics for at least the next 2-3 weeks and the Drs are talking surgery again, to go in and rebuild the tear duct, to give me better drainage, so that things don't get blocked and infected all the time. But I just cant do that right now since I have no Insurance! Hopefully we can get this infection cleared up and I can go another 7 mos without problems and maybe things will financially be better by then or we will have insurance. I just keep hoping it will just go away and not come back!!!!

No comments: