Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Great deal!!!

I usually don't talk about my money saving ventures when I go grocery shopping, As I feel like an amateur compared to alot of you great deal finders and couponers! You guys are awesome and I have learned alot from you!! Anyway this deal I just had to mention though. My better half is a caffeine free Pepsi drinker. That is the only kind of pop he really drinks. In a pinch he will drink a sprite or a rootbeer but those are very few and far behind. Meijers had Pepsi product cubes ( 24pk) on sale for 2/10.00 this week plus I had 5-$1.00 off coupons ( I used 4). The deal only allowed 2 cubers per each purchase, so I had to use the self checkout lanes and ran 2 separate orders so that I could get 4 cubes of Pepsi. So after my coupons, my total was $8.00 for 2. That's like buying one getting one free at the normal price. You very rarely see pepsi on sale that cheap! I was very happy!

No comments: