Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!!

Christmas eve will be just me, my fiance and 2 of my 3 girls. My oldest daughter lives in Ca. So I only get to see her about once a year. So I am missing her alot especially at this time of year. So it will be a family night with a nice pork chop dinner and family time. The girls have asked to make it board game night as well, so I am sure we will have some fun playing games. Tomorrow we will open our gifts to each other here at home and then head to my finace's sons home to see our 2 grandbabies and spend the day with them. They are planning on having a nice turkey dinner and we will bring the desserts and plates of cookies and candies. So we are all looking forward to the next few days and the time spent with family. I hope you enjoy your holidays and time with your families as well. Merry Christmas!

No comments: