Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A New year is coming ....

Like so many others that I talk to, this past year has been hard on so many families. We are amongst those ranks, just when we think nothing else could possibly go wrong it does, and usually in a big way. And its those continual problems in life that tend to bring you down and question your faith. As the new year approaches I look forward with hope that things will settle down financially not just for our own family but for everyones. I try to always find the positive in everything and believe that everything happens for a reason and has a greater purpose, that we don't always see right away, but we have been tried sorely this year and I keep wondering if I am missing something and not seeing the signs that we need to follow to find a better way for our family, so that we don't have to struggle so much. So as the new year approaches I am hopeful that things can only get better and I will try to look for the bright spots and thank god for what I do have and be blessed with my family that I truly Love and try not to dwell on the hardships or be fearful of new struggles. So OUT with the OLD year and in with the NEW and I will be praying for all of us to have a better 2009. So join me as I continue to find the flowers amongst the thorns of life......

1 comment:

na said...

I agree...great post!