Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas get togethers...

Our final Christmas get together was today. My parents and my brother and his wife and my nephew came over today, from Ohio. I made the traditional roast turkey and ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, sweet corn, green beans with bacon and onions, rolls, relish plates, cheese ball and pies and cookies and on and on, OH My! We all ate too much and had fun catching up with each other. Now everyone is just wanting to lay around and watch tv and feel miserable in a good way! We have lots of leftovers for the next few days and put alot of meat in the freezer for future use. The holidays are just about over, one last final hurrah for New Years and the holidays will be over. I always regret the holidays coming to an end and having to take down all of the decorations. It is so nice to see family and friends that you just don't see often enough thru out the year. How about you?

No comments: