Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Ice is Melting......

Last night my daughter and my fiance went out and chipped away at the large amounts of ice that had build up on our sidewalk. They were out there for hours chipping away. We wanted to at least get the sidewalk cleared off so that we didn't have any of our company falling down on the ice when they arrived this morning. I cant believe how much ice we have had this year all ready and winter really has just begun. What is January and February to bring us?? Today has been a totally different story, the ice and snow started melting rapidly this afternoon due to the almost 60 degree temps, who can figure this crazy weather out??? As soon as New Years is over my heart will start yearning for Spring in a big way. a winter person I am not and this year has been very hard all ready.

No comments: