Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Totally Tuesday!

Hey! Today has been a day that has totally included a little bit of everything. Last minute madness before the holidays and also trying to get everything done before the next round of bad weather strikes. My middle daughter is home from College, so its a fuller house for awhile, which is great!! But while she is home we are squeezing in Doctor checkups today and final Christmas shopping. The shopping is officially done, yeah!!! We didnt have anywhere near as much to do this year as like everyone else, the economy is cutting our budgets way back, but thats ok as Christmas is about family and we are definitely blessed this year with our kids and grandkids. My stepson gave us a new bundle of joy just 10 days ago! So we have much to be thankful for this year, even though the economy has hurt so many of us. While this is a new blog I ask you to bear with me while I get this up and running and please know it will grow and change as I adjust it, to get it going in the direction that I want. When the holiday season is over I will concentrate more on our nursery/greenhouse.

No comments: