Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Love Award!!!!


Christy from At the Creek, just gave me this award. I am very ecstatic as this is my first award!!! Yahoo! That was so nice of Christy and I am pleased to accept it and pass it on to some of my blogging friends.


Here are the rules attached to this particular award:


* When you receive the Blog Love award, you should place the logo on your blog proudly!

* Link to the blogger that awarded you the love.

* Nominate your friends and bloggers you read regularly, as many as you like.

* Finally, let them know you’ve nominated them to receive the award.

I am still fairly new to the blogging world and there are so many great blogs out there that I like to visit, so I had a hard time deciding who to give this terrific award to, there are so many wonderful blogs all deserving of this award.

Drum roll please...I am passing this award on to the below blogs, that I follow frequently and love:

If you love "The Bachelor" show then you have to check out this blog! Stacey B is the best!

Hair 4 my Princess If you have girls in your life and they love to have their hair done, then this blog is for you!!! Some of the most original and cute hair designs are shown here, with step by step instructions!!

All Things Ribbon Another must site to visit if you have girls. Some of the most beautiful hair bows and dresses are featured here. Check it out, you wont be sorry!

Thrifty Creativity One of my favorite blogs to visit and one of my top droppers! Thank you!! I always find a useful tip to use here!

Half Price/Full Pantry A blog not to be missed! Love this blog. A topper dropper of mine and always has a positive comment for me!!











3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Jen

Princess Hairstyles said...

Awww, how sweet of you to think of my blog. Thank you, I'm flattered!!

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog
Your Blog is More interesting.great work.
...if possible at ur free time visit mine..i am very happy to add you in my blogroll hope u would return the favor!!