Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone that has commented to me, about my blog concerning my first mammogram. I appreciate all of the positive comments, it really does make you feel better to realize that so many other women have had the same scares that I went thru and they really understand where you are coming from. The end result though is that no matter what, we have to take care of ourselves and have any test done that we can to protect our health. Thank you for the support, all of us Women need to stand together and help each other out!!!

I also want to thank everyone who has given me such positive feedback about my job lay off. I really appreciate the concern, support and positive feedback that I have gotten from so many people thru this blog and outside of this blog. It is so sad to hear that so many people are in the same boat. I will keep positive thoughts in my heart and in my prayers for all of us!

No comments: