Saturday, February 7, 2009

First tease of spring...

The snow is melting!!! Yeah!!! I can actually see my driveway again, all the ice and snow pack cover, we have had for soooooooooooooo long is finally going away. In its place we are getting lots of puddles of water and wet muddy ground, but who cares, we are actually starting to see the grass again!!! ( Mind you I say that now, but after having to clean up wet, muddy dog paws before thy are allowed to come, in the house, will get old fast too) Looks like most of the next week is to be very mild for us, so all of this snow should be long gone!!!! The air even has that hint of warmer and better things to come. I realize that this warm spell will only get us thru the middle of February and I'm sure we aren't done with all of the snow and cold yet, but its so darn nice to finally get a reminder that Spring truly is just around the corner now.

1 comment:

Arika said...

It felt so springy here today! It was an absolutely gorgeous day I had to go out and wash the car to enjoy the little amount of sunshine!