Friday, January 16, 2009

I Love Etsy

For those of you who don't know what ETSY is just click on my link to my Etsy store on this page. I am fairly new to Etsy ( 2 months) but the number of people that have come thru my store all ready, is great! I still have alot of Christmas related items listed for sale but I can custom make just about any kind of decorative item designed to a color scheme,design, season or holiday. Give me a holler if you are interested. I also have started listing some vintage/antique items at my store and am having very good luck. I just sold an antique typewriter yesterday! We have tried to sell these items locally with no luck but the Etsy store has opened my products up to a whole new market and has helped us to find buyers that are interested in these types of items. Head on over to Etsy and take a look around there are alot and I mean alot of cool items, that are hand made or vintage!!

1 comment:

na said...

That is great about that sale! I am getting ready to list some Valentine's Day items too!