Monday, January 5, 2009

January settles in

The Holidays are over and now we turn to the long days of winter. Hopefully they wont be too long and spring will be upon us soon. Being new to the blog scene I am having a hard time getting myself into the habit of blogging every day, that and getting over the second guessing of what to write about and thinking no one will want to read about that. So while this may seem like a small goal to some, I have got to set time aside to write at least every other day. I really want to get moving in the Wahm world, so any tips you have would be great! I would really like to earn a few hundred dollars a month to help supplement the household. I'm just struggling at figuring out how to get myself to that point where I can earn some cash and trying to figure out what opportunities are legit. All feed back is greatly appreciated!!!

No comments: