Monday, January 5, 2009

Managing Monday.....

As the new year gets underway I find myself getting ready for tax time. The first tax docs arrived in the mail today, so I will start to set aside all of the docs, we will need for the accountant in a separate file. Hard to believe its that time of year all ready but hopefully the tax man will be kind to all of us, and we will get a much needed refund check!! I consider myself to be a very organized person but every year at this time I find myself looking at our quickbooks and realizing I have a whole day of inputting to get the records caught up for the end of year. Again another goal for this year input deposits and receipts as I get them, That way I dont end up with a mad dash in January to wrap up the previous years books. Its just so darn easy to think I will do it tomorrow and then things just keep coming up and the next thing you know several weeks have slipped away somehow and you are behind. We will definitely work on this, this year.

1 comment:

na said...

I am the exact same!